We Are Hiring
Turner & Costa, P.C. is a well-established Northern Massachusetts CPA firm located in Westford with expertise in all facets of financial management, including taxes, accounting, bookkeeping, QuickBooks, business consulting, and much more. We serve a wide range of both business and individual clients throughout Northern Massachusetts and Central Massachusetts. Turner & Costa, P.C. is known for our strong commitment to integrity and our policy of tailoring our services to the individual needs of each client.
For our Bookkeeping Division, we are seeking a highly motivated professional who desires to make a difference and grow with our company! The candidate must be goal oriented, highly organized, efficient, and energetic. Strong communication skills and an overall positive attitude are required for the team's success.
ADDITIONALLY, we are looking for a team player who is:
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A critical thinker…. very important and have great work ethics!
- Take responsibility for work.
- Be FLEXIBLE and able to multi-task with accuracy and consistency.
- Be able to adapt and overcome with the variety of workflow and assist other team members with the onslaught of work from time to time.
- ASK questions, be able to comprehend and apply instructions learned quickly.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Enter data, maintain records and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- General office duties as needed.
- Customer service orientation
- Own clients – total responsibility!
- Scheduling, Research, Reminders (lots of reminders)
- Prep files for new clients and Yearend rollover
- 2-3 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org